photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

July 17, 2014

Crocodiles ~ DIY ~ Free Pattern

I am hearing so much about the new season of "Shark Week," but for me it is Crocodile Time ~ Tick Tock Crock to be exact!
This pattern is free from Sew4Home ~ one of my favorite blogs.  I have to admit that I started the softies back in March, then put them aside, and recently pulled them out to finish.


While the pattern was extremely easy to follow, the plush fabric did require some adjusting (and more than a few uses of the seam ripper)!!

After asking my granddaughter their favorite colors, I selected aqua and lime green minky fabrics.  (Reminder to self ~ always use the same color for both girls!)





Stitching from the back...


...and from the front...

 
button eyes added...


 
...and then the stuffing (got to catch up on a few television show while doing this!)


...and my crocks were finished...


The process did take some time, but the results were well worth it.

Enjoy!  ♥


 
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...