photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

July 25, 2014

Found Friday - Make Your Own Cross Stitch Patterns

For those of you who like to cross stitch as much as I do (here, here, and here), I have found an incredible site that lets you take a photo and create it into a pattern.

I know that my granddaughter Hadley loves bunnies, and Kendra has incorporated them into her big girl room.
So I took a discontinued PB photo and saved it onto my desktop.


Then I went to www.myphotostitch.com.  From there it was easy.
I downloaded the picture, and entered some information:  the Aida count & cloth size, the number of colored threads, and pattern style. 
Photostitch did the rest!!

Here are two pages of my new pattern with floss suggestions.


Looks like I will be kept busy for awhile (:
Have a wonderful weekend ♥

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...