photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

April 16, 2015

Shore House Main Level



Hello!  I mentioned in my last post that we were heading to the New Jersey to check on the progress of the shore house.  A lot has been done since my last visit in October - walls, paint lighting all up and looking amazing! Over the next two weeks I'm hoping to share all the design boards I created for each space and the take real "afters" once the house is complete - hopefully by the second or third week in May.

Today's board is what we wanted the second floor color scheme and overall feel to be.  This is an upside down house so the kitchen and main living room are all on the second floor!

The idea was to keep things simple and the colors neutral because it is just one big open space with lots of natural light.  I'll do a complete source board when the after photos go up.  Below can  you can see the direction we are going in!



Shore House Main Level

 
Love how everything is turning out and working together! 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...