photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

April 28, 2015

Wreath Season by Season - Spring 2015 Edition

Hi! Its been awhile since I've posted in our wreath series and since I finally got around to updating ours last week I thought I'd share my latest creation. 


I started with the same Styrofoam base, white and green yarn and a few sheets of felt.

 To make the flowers I cut one large circle out the felt for the base and then cute 5-6 smaller circles for the petals.  I simply folded the smaller ones in half and hot glued the inside and outside of the fold.  I (loosely) used this tutorial.  I repeated this with all each color of felt until there was nothing but scraps left.  And I used those scraps to make the inside of the each flower. 


I also cut out a few leaves to add in underneath the flowers.



Yay Spring!!


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...